Frequently Asked Questions

Q.How Can I Change or Add Names to my Deed?

To make changes to ownership of property a new document must be prepared. You may want to contact an attorney or title company to assist you in preparing a new document. The Recorder’s Office does not prepare documents.

Q.Does my Property have any liens filed on it?

The Recorder of Deeds office is prohibited by law from conducting lien searches. Our office is responsible only to record documents that meet statutory recording requirements. Our records are open to the public so you may search the indexes yourself. However, please remember the Recorder’s Office is not the only office where Real Estate Liens are filed.

Q.Can you tell me the selling price of a certain property?

The selling price of real estate is not required on recorded documents.

Q.Can you tell me the selling price of a certain property?

Our records are indexed by Grantor/Grantee and Books and Pages. It is helpful if you know the dates of what you are looking for. If you have the address, you can call the Andrew County Assessor’s Office at 816-324-3023, to get a book and page.

Andrew County Court House 411 Court St.
Savannah, MO 64485