P.O. Box 122
Savannah, MO 64485
Phone: 816-324-3614 Ext 7
On the main level of the courthouse.
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Responsible for issuing receipts for all the revenue that comes into the county.
- Making the bank deposits.
- Investing the monies.
- Balancing the bank accounts.
- Tracking all the revenue funds.
- Keeping a daily record and balance on each fund (Currently there are 69 funds).
- Responsible for the distribution of school funds generated from fines and monthly distribution of tax revenue to local entities.
- Provide monthly detailed reports to Road & Bridge and Law Enforcement.
- Responsible for payments for NID’s (Neighborhood Improvement Districts).
- Manage receipts and disbursements for Emergency Watershed Projects.